WTB Remington 1100 LT-20 Barrel

iceman05

Looking to buy a cantilever rifled barrel for my Remington 1100 LT-20 barrel. I already have a Hastings rifled barrel, but I’d like to scope it and not drill/tap the gun. If anyone has one or knows of one, shoot me a message

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

If you’re not dead-set on a cantilever barrel, check out a saddle mount. I’ve got one on my 1100 and am pleased with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I guess if they don’t mar up the receiver I’d be open to it. What mount do you have? Also have you had any issues with the scope moving?

I can’t find the exact make and model of it, but it’s aluminum, and has “Remington” stamped on one side. Not sure if it’s OEM or Aftermarket... I’ve not had any problems with it. The saddles are pretty reasonable (compared to a new barrel). Give it a shot and see what you think.

IMG_3004.JPGIMG_3005.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Got a B-square saddle mount on a 12 gauge  870 - been on there for over 25 seasons of throwing slugs downrange. 

Never had any issues with it moving / loosening up.   Can't speak about if it mar up the receiver - I've never removed it from the gun as it's a dedicated slug gun.

Thanks for the info guys. I couldn’t find a Remington mount, but did find the B square so I ordered that. So hopefully the fit is good, then it’s off to buy a scope! And sight in for next season

I had the b square on a remington 1100 20, could never get it to stay put without being too tight where the action would hang up. Looked for years for a cantilever barrel for the 1100. I ended up selling it and got a 1187 20 and bought the cantilever barrel for it. At the time it the gun and setup was almost the same as the 1100 barrels I found which most were asking 350 for. If you do find one, mine likes the hornady sst slugs. Good luck.

Sent from my moto g power using Lake Ontario United mobile app

IMG_5039.JPG

Well the B squared came today and I tossed it on. Initial fitment seems great, I’ll wait to see what gift cards come from Santa and I’ll throw a scope on soon and toss some slugs down range. I have a rifled Hastings barrel which loves the light field slugs $$$

• 1 year later...

The Remington 1100 is a shotgun that has been in production since 1963 and has become a truly iconic weapon. An acquaintance of mine is the owner of this gun. It is an upgraded version of the Remington 870 smoothbore shotgun. The design of the shotgun is not much different from its predecessor. The trigger mechanism is mounted on the receiver. The receiver itself is sleek and ergonomic. It is made from aluminium alloy, which greatly simplifies the gun design. The gun is equipped with a 70 mm chamber. This value is the same for all Remington modifications. Also, the weapon is considered to be universal. The list of ammunition that can be used is very extensive. On this website ballachy.com, you can find relevant information on this weapon.

• 7 months later...
On 12/17/2020 at 8:34 PM, iceman05 said:

Looking to buy a cantilever rifled barrel for my Remington 1100 LT-20 barrel. I already have a Hastings rifled barrel, but I’d like to scope it and not drill/tap the gun. If anyone has one or knows of one, shoot me a message

Did you find the barrel I have one text me at 607 738 9049

I understand it's a old listing