Predator 20/21

whaler1

59 minutes ago, whaler1 said:

Killed locally, stuff of nightmares lol. IMG_2011.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Bill I seen a similar dog (color and all)on my property when I was walkin my 6and 10year old nephews.  I had the 22mag with me and It ran across about 50yrds from it.  It was huge.  Nephews thought it was a deer lol.  I poked a round at him then went to the house and got the caller and  AR.  Never seen it again. I was told by a few people it’s possible it could be a CoyWolf. Who knows

Edited by Hachimo

Killed locally, stuff of nightmares lol. IMG_2011.thumb.JPG.13a26e806c2d472413f40aa107cf6a39.JPG

My buddy just up the road from me has shot 2 Yotes just like that in last 10yrs over bait. Beautiful pelts.

Lots of guys look at or see a “Big” Male coyote and think it’s 80lbs ! When in Reality a big Male only weights 45-50lbs. Winter prime coats with long guard hairs make them look way bigger .

• Like 1

I have never seen a yote that big.  I hear they are getting more aggressive but not in my area..,  I guess keep shooting at them and they stay in their own lane.  I have May pics of them following Does that are ready to drop.  This year I did a sit and deer were spooked and I was wondering how I got busted with the wind in my favor.  Pretty soon the deer were running back and forth in the brush with a Yote chasing them.  I was hoping the deer would bust  out in the field so I could get a shot but never happened.  Going at them next month with the call - meat pile has been quiet all season so I figure they have an easier (and safer) meal somewhere else.

Yep. Been a weird year out back. First backyard Yote around 11.
Was more late and early this morning.
Pretty sure we’re going to be shooting more soon.

• Like 2