2020 Muzzleloader Buck

Tank

Spot and stalked this bedded Buck yesterday. Got within 50 yards of him where I took the shot. Real homebody that I have been after all season. Had a few bigger ones on camera but for several reasons this Buck drew most of my focus. Live pic is 1 of only 2 Daytime pics I got of him. Congrats again to everyone who has scored! Till next season.

PXL_20201218_221327967.jpegPXL_20201218_221335214.jpegPXL_20201218_221908005.jpegPXL_20201218_221915723.jpegPXL_20201120_182243554.jpeg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 6

Thanks! It is a Shappell Jet Sled. Been using about 10 years and works great solo. Easy to get Deer into and protects their hide.

Congrats, Nice deer!

Looks like you got him in an ice fishing sled to get him out? Does that work well? Ive been thinking about getting one for bear hunting.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Misdirection said:

Congrats, Nice deer!

Looks like you got him in an ice fishing sled to get him out? Does that work well? Ive been thinking about getting one for bear hunting.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

I use the same sled as Andy.  They work awesome with or without snow.   

Congrats again Andy.  Great buck!

Ditto. I have a large manly sled and a smaller girly man sled for does and little bucks. I haven't had to break out the former yet this year lol.

Nice buck and great stalk Andy!

Edited by Gator

Thanks Tom..I'm pulling for ya! I'll be back up Tuesday if you need anything! Gonna do one Eve sit to fill a Doe tag.

Great buck Andy seems to be the only way now to kill one on the hill now ,absolutely a blizzard here now ..

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United