2021 Upgrades...??

Instead of a fish camp buy a 75'  + Viking ,Post ,Bayliss and live on it. That way you don't have to drive to the camp , walk from the camp to the boat. pay taxes, mow the lawn , fix the roof ,  worry about neighbors and your gear can be left out and ready to go saving you more time !  

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, SeanP said:

Upgrade GPS/Fishfinder again!! Put in a new Lowrance Elite ti last spring and what a huge disappointment!! Not sure what yet....probably back to a Garmin.

Let me know if I can be of any assistance. I sell all the major brands and have a great installer.

26 minutes ago, SeanP said:

Upgrade GPS/Fishfinder again!! Put in a new Lowrance Elite ti last spring and what a huge disappointment!! Not sure what yet....probably back to a Garmin.

I switched from Humminbird to Garmin, very satisfied.  Does everything I want it to, and nothing I don't...

Still like my Lowrance for my ice fishing rig set up as a flasher, but wouldn't put it on my boat.

Well thanks to Billy it’s assembled.
Won’t put it outside till the cover arrives.
Whole new world of outdoor cooking.
Looking forward to exploring the possibilities. IMG_1931.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

• Like 2

Looking forward to exploring the possibilities. IMG_1931.thumb.JPG.d978f8b42cfb64d3f3eaee86eb34b24f.JPG

Love my Traeger. Big time possibilities. We make all types of meat and desserts. Have done apple pie, cheesecake, brownies, apple crisp and cookies on mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

I will be replacing my 1986 rebuilt mercruiser with a 2021 engine once the snow is gone from under my shade tree.

On 12/30/2020 at 6:06 PM, whaler1 said:

Looking forward to exploring the possibilities. IMG_1931.JPG

I've done a bunch of stuff on mine, but I think my favorite so far has been reverse-seared venison steaks...

Hopefully nothing...after spending an average of 25+ working days each offseason on my boat for the last 5 years Im doing very little this spring other than bottom paint, waxing, new compass, fuel filters, new batteries and battery boxes and some lighting....

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Upgraded the mercruiser bravo to hydraulic steering and added my old auto pilot onto my new to me boat. Also replaced bellows, lower shift cable and helm shift cable, gimbal bearing, oil change and filter, added remote oil filter.

Then removed all the power steering lines and cooler. Re routed the cooling lines directly to the thermostat housing so no more tearing up my arms trying to reach under the sides of the motor to pull cooling line plugs.

I have 2" maybe 3" down the sides of my exhaust manifolds to get to my water jacket plugs.

Last thing in the list is a new electric fuel pump and hopefully she is done for the season.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app