Lookn for spoon nk diamond??

• 3 weeks later...
The last time I was at niagara outdoors they had alot of them. Cheap
Thanks buddy I was able to get them from Niagara outdoors I bought around 40 all together the guy hooked me up there super great guys. Special shout-out and thank to Scott at reel rage for the absolutely bang-up costume job on these spoons if anyone out there needs anything he can do it professionally done super fast easy transaction and shipping. Highly recommend him and thanks for everyone's input.image000000.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, joelagreca said:

Thanks buddy I was able to get them from Niagara outdoors I bought around 40 all together the guy hooked me up there super great guys. Special shout-out and thank to Scott at reel rage for the absolutely bang-up costume job on these spoons if anyone out there needs anything he can do it professionally done super fast easy transaction and shipping. Highly recommend him and thanks for everyone's input.image000000.jpeg

Awesome.   

Can I buy 1 of each off of you?  They look awesome
Where are you located? If you're near North Tonawanda Niagara Outdoors is the place I went to get the blanks from. I may be able to sacrifice a couple of those purple ones I've got several of them I'm a bit of a junkie when it comes to anything made out of a froggy glow so I don't like to give those up LOL

2 minutes ago, joelagreca said:

Where are you located? If you're near North Tonawanda Niagara Outdoors is the place I went to get the blanks from. I may be able to sacrifice a couple of those purple ones I've got several of them I'm a bit of a junkie when it comes to anything made out of a froggy glow so I don't like to give those up LOL

Newfane.  I work 10 minutes from Niagara outdoors.