COVID LAW FOR LAKE ONTARIO

hello, i am from PA.,i was going to try and get a slip up on lake ontario this year ,what's the covid law in new york for out of state boaters ,should i put deposit down on a slip or wait to see what the gov. does,what are out of staters doing amid the crisis

PA and NY can travel freely without quarantine....for some time this summer Ohio could not, and I know the state troopers out at Erie were enforcing.  Everyone’s infection rate is high now including NY...so not really sure what point there is in trying to restrict travel.  Not sure where you intend to go or what things will be like in the spring but right now infection rates up over 10% in many places....be very careful who/how many you come in contact with....if u care about such things.

the main marina in oswego may not be open this summer,nobody seems to realy know whats going on,it was closed last year and that caused marinas to the east and west of oswego to fill up making it tough to find a slip if you didnt get one early.

4 hours ago, greenfish said:

thank you ,finsntins,were you at mikes marina or salmon country this past year ,profile says little salmon river ,if so,how do like it there ?thats kind of where i was thinking of mikes or salmon country this up and coming season

I’m in salmon country. Great people, great place. I will never leave. Lol. Been on a waiting list for a campsite to go with my slip for 4years now. they usually have slips up untill midseason for smaller boats (from what I seen the last few years). Also there price is great. 

10 hours ago, Gill-T said:

Get a vaccine series when available and then place your vaccine card in your wallet.  If anyone gives you grief, whip it out and show them hehe. 

I used to carry a man card for the same reason, until my wife took it away from me.

• Haha 2

• 5 weeks later...

Last spring all of our Ontario boat ramps were closed with apparent police presence ! There was NO COVID 19 on Lake Ontario and no Lyme disease ! The police presence imo could have been better served monitoring compliance in supermarkets [ several cases of COVID 19 have probably been traced there } I have seen multiple violations without action on the part of the business ]