Lost

HB2

Steelhead fishing the Oak this afternoon and as I came our I met  gentleman who

left his Sage fly rod leaning against his truck and drove off . When he came back it was gone . 

Told him to look on here as we have guys with high moral fiber on here that would look for its rightfull owner . 

Thanks for the concern, I sure hope someone gets on this site to see my post.  I had high hopes some picked it up and took it to the local fly shop or at least stood it up against a tree knowing for sure the owner would return to look for it.  I'll keep hoping..  Jim

• 2 weeks later...

Well thanks to a poster I put up on the Park Trail at Oak Orchard, a guy from West Virginia saw the poster took down the information and texted me Yesterday. " I got your rod," he sent it up by way of his fishing friend who works in the Brockport area.  I was able to pick it up from him last night.  I was sure that pole was never to swing in my hands again.  Thanks to them.  Jim

• Like 5

Gained some more faith in Out of State Fishermen, they didn't have to return it, but they went out of their way to get it back to me.  The rod made a trip to WV and then back to NY and to Brockport and eventually to me.  Good guys. Thanks to them.