Go Bills

scobar

10 hours ago, HB2 said:

Let's go Baker ! 

Indeed! AFC at Bills Stadium would rock. Did you hear that crowd last night? I can't believe that 6,700 people made that much noise. Really got to them in that backup situation at the goal line. 12th man!! Go Bills!

26 minutes ago, Gator said:

Indeed! AFC at Bills Stadium would rock. Did you hear that crowd last night? I can't believe that 6,700 people made that much noise. Really got to them in that backup situation at the goal line. 12th man!! Go Bills!

Browns at Bills for the AFC would actually make me forget this Covid for a day. Go Browns!!!

1 hour ago, HB2 said:

Mahomes got knocked out . Wonder what will come of that with the protocol . Could be out next week . 

That is what I was thinking too. Either way the Bills are going to have their hands full next week just have to hope for the best and that Allen is on his game.

How great would be for Bills to beat Brady!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

It’s either Brady or Rodgers, but if it was going to be Brady, and I’m not a Bucs fan, pretty impressive of him taking that team from the dungeons of where they were. Sure would be exciting. First though there’s a little hurdle to get to that day...

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

21 hours ago, HB2 said:

Mahomes got knocked out . Wonder what will come of that with the protocol . Could be out next week . 

Slim to no chance he misses next week's game IMO. He's basically the face of the NFL at this point. The NFL won't let their poster boy miss his most important game of the season (to this point), due to something they are trying downplay as a league-wide issue (concussions). As a Bills fan I would love to see him miss the game as odds of Bills win will dramatically increase if he doesn't play. I just don't see him missing the game.

On 1/17/2021 at 10:21 AM, UNREEL said:

Browns at Bills for the AFC would actually make me forget this Covid for a day. Go Browns!!!

My dad was an avid Browns fan in the old days. I still have his original Browns bobble head doll. Once per year he used to go on a bus with a bunch of his buddies to Cleveland for a game. Because of that, I have a soft spot in my heart for the Browns. After the original team was sold and of course the Bills were doing well with Jim Kelly, he was rooting for the Bills, including a few bus trips to Buffalo to see them, but his heart was still with the Browns. This season I have been thinking about how proud he would have been about how well they were doing this season and the possibility that they may meet the Bills in the AFC Championship in Buffalo.

• Like 3