Sold / Closed 2 Diawa Great Lakes 47LC Hi-Speed 5.1 ratio reels on 8 ft Shakspeare Salmon/Steelhead rods

$55 each or $100 for both

I upgraded the rods and reels to new while these reels were at Tuna Tom's for new carbon fiber drags a while back so didn't put any line back on or use them after that. No line on them. Pick up in Canandaigua or meet within reasonable distance. Cash or check only no Paypal etc. No shipping.  Used mainly in Finger Lakes and at the time and I wanted something heavier duty for kings. Good for Finger Lakes, Spring Browns, or Walleye fishing. Good shape with slight boat rash.rods2.thumb.jpg.2128b767c4de255c233cb93b8e1f0230.jpg

rods1.jpg

Edited by L&M

Nothing illegitimate about it. You contacted first with your post but wanted me to drive over an hour way I PM'd you indicating that it was too far away. I mentioned in my initial post "meet within a reasonable distance" I didn't think going to Batavia was reasonable from my standpoint. The person buying the offering is willing to meet me at the Thruway exit here where it is much closer and convenient. I didn't really have to explain myself after your above response  because the decision whether to sell or not to sell is entirely mine and I resent your questioning the legitimacy of it.

• Like 6

Cmon man. You want the guy to drive an hour and a half to sell $100 worth of rods that are crazy cheap to begin with?
Who’s the one that’s not legit? Am I missing something?

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

• Like 2

Just now, whaler1 said:

Cmon man. You want the guy to drive an hour and a half to sell $100 worth of rods that are crazy cheap to begin with?
Who’s the one that’s not legit? Am I missing something?

I was making the drive.  Duh....

36 minutes ago, whaler1 said:

I know I’m not the sharpest tool in the shed but I thought your post suggested meeting in Batavia.
No big deal, peace out.

It was a suggestion due to your location.  Whatever