Sold / Closed 2 Diawa Great Lakes 47LC Hi-Speed 5.1 ratio reels on 8 ft Shakspeare Salmon/Steelhead rods

Sk8man is a truly legit guy!  Johnny is sure to love those rods and reels.  Sk8man takes care of everything and everyone 100% professionally.  I was thinking of buying these but saw two members each making counteroffers so I stayed out of it.  I was going to drive to his house or meet for coffee somewhere in Canandaigua.

Les, I still have to get you out on Ontario with me; Lipripr, you are invited to come with us (I am not being a d*ck, I am seriously inviting you).  I go out of Hughes Marina in Pultneyville.

Life's too short...

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Hillside said:

Sk8man is a truly legit guy!  Johnny is sure to love those rods and reels.  Sk8man takes care of everything and everyone 100% professionally.  I was thinking of buying these but saw two members each making counteroffers so I stayed out of it.  I was going to drive to his house or meet for coffee somewhere in Canandaigua.

Les, I still have to get you out on Ontario with me; Lipripr, you are invited to come with us (I am not being a d*ck, I am seriously inviting you).  I go out of Hughes Marina in Pultneyville.

Life's too short...

I am sorry for the comments.  I have been looking for these reels to match my others.  All good.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Lipripr said:

I am sorry for the comments.  I have been looking for these reels to match my others.  All good.  

Try posting that you are WTB (Wanting To Buy) these reels and you may get replies.  I am sure there are some who are looking to thin out their reels too.