Good day today

Kevin J Legg

I fished cranberry yesterday not a bite. Long pond didn’t have a soul on it, fished braddocks last week with a decent crowd and not much happening(I caught a few dink perch and no pike). Tents on braddocks were pretty far out yesterday just about in line with buttonwood creek. I bay seems to be the best bet for local

Thanks for the update Iceman. By the way, is the parking area at Braddocks opened up now and how about Irondiquoit? Is there any parking around the construction area or do we park on the road on the east side of the outlet. I was thinking about Irondiquoit too. Might be better. Small fish but least there are a few. I bet the ice is good and thick now everywhere.

Thanks for the update Iceman. By the way, is the parking area at Braddocks opened up now and how about Irondiquoit? Is there any parking around the construction area or do we park on the road on the east side of the outlet. I was thinking about Irondiquoit too. Might be better. Small fish but least there are a few. I bet the ice is good and thick now everywhere.

Nobody is fishing the markers at the north end. Open water was near them till recently. Also, not sure where you’d park with the lot closed.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Plenty of parking in braddocks just drive around the cones and park

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

• 2 weeks later...