for sale : usa Big Eye Flies

Would you like to try something totally different.  That is what I was thinking when I designed these heads.

Introducing the Big Eye fly.  These flies have a 1/2" eyes!!!

Each fly comes with a tournament tied hook rig using a #1 VMC treble and a 4/0 VMC octopus single hook. They are tied on 50# Seaguar fluorocarbon, that is 38" long. There is a protective piece of tubing between the hooks that covers the areas most likely to be abraded by the fish's teeth.

I have added a number to each picture to help identify which fly you might be interested in.

Flies are $5.75 each and buyer is responsible for shipping.  Unfortunately, NY residents have to pay sales tax.

I accept PayPal and CashApp. Custom flies can be made, and more patterns will become available soon. If you have any questions, or special requests, please feel free to contact me.

34.3.jpg

43.3.jpg

51.4.jpg

52.3.jpg

58.3.jpg

64.3.jpg

68.3.jpg

77.5.jpg

80.4.jpg

84.3.jpg

87.4.jpg

88.2.jpg

91.4.jpg

92.4.jpg

93.3.jpg

94.4.jpg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Redemption801 said:

I like what I c with your big eye concept. As a charter captain out of Olcott and without changing my entire program I like to add / try something new each year.

I would like one of each please
43, 68, 92, 93,

Please let me know the total for a paypal payment

Captain
Anthony Ellis

Sent from my SM-G892A using Lake Ontario United mobile app

PM sent.

All I  can say is wow chip you have outdone your self with this great looking fly ! Thought I was all set with the ff and meat rigs that I hade already bought from you but these just look like a must have . As a charter captain I am always looking for that little thing that could make a big difference on a tough bite and these should go well in that bag of tricks.  At this point i will take 1 each of #34,43,92.93,64 I will give you a call with paypal info and address thanks ERIC

Just received my new big eye flies and CHIP from Cme trolling did a fantastic job on them they look great and the quality in the fly and tournament tied rig is the best i have seen plus a great price as well , THANKS CHIP 

Edited by hard knox
  • Like 1