for sale : usa Wanted - Alpena Diamond spoons

8 hours ago, 40Beretta said:

Wanted - Alpena Diamond spoons.

Contact lyteline here on LOU. He usually buys everything he can get his paws on especially the finger lakes type of spoons. He might be willing to sell you some. Heck....he doesn't know how to use them anyway.:-P

Hey so to the OP. I have 4 that are small. 2 blaze orange with black diamonds, a silver /blue and a glow with green. Just curious. How bad do you want them? Respectfull question completely. I dont have 20 of them. I saw from prior posts you are 519 area code. Im in NJ....im expecting you want to pay what it will cost me to ship. Just throwing it out there since im more curious than anything. They have been in my box for jeeze 25 years or so. Every now and then i run an orange one for steelies.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Hey so to the OP. I have 4 that are small. 2 blaze orange with black diamonds, a silver /blue and a glow with green. Just curious. How bad do you want them? Respectfull question completely. I dont have 20 of them. I saw from prior posts you are 519 area code. Im in NJ....im expecting you want to pay what it will cost me to ship. Just throwing it out there since im more curious than anything. They have been in my box for jeeze 25 years or so. Every now and then i run an orange one for steelies.

Still curious about your interest to see what you use the for but i realized i cant part with them. Remembered my dad took a big king on one if the orange ones on a free slider of all things (after i suggested he do that when i couldn't go out that day). I totally and sincerely appreciate the random recall you created....which i thank you for a lot!

I just bought some here from Sportcraft.
He might have more but if not pull the thread in the classifieds from about a week ago. Happy to sell you a half dozen or so at what I paid.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United