for sale : usa Marine tech for hire! Think spring!

I think we are all thinking spring but when we get thru this cold snap and get rid of some salt on roads I will be over. I will give you a call and see what you think about some ideas I have. Thanks John. Bill does great work at reasonable prices. COME ON SPRING [emoji476]

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

• 3 weeks later...

Just talked to Bill on the phone... he's definitely a heads up guy and our area here in the Finger Lakes are lucky to have him. He has several references that I can vouch for after being involved in the marine business myself for the last 40 yrs or so. As he stated here on the site, contact him for your marine needs before he gets too busy.    Bill Pepin Skaneateles, Jennetts Sporting Goods, Chinook Harbour, PepTalk Charters 

Bill is very good.   Came all the way to lake ontario at a moments notice to check my boat out so i could get out on my charters.  He found the engine was worse than we thought,  we then found an engine and he installed in a very timely manor and kept me in the loop at all times and always kept me up to date with anything he thought could be better..   great experience..  great work at a fair price..   highly recommend him.

Capt Todd 

Seadawg charters.

Just picked up my boat from Bill this week. If your looking for a reliable and trustworthy marine tech, Bill is thorough and charges a fair rate for his labor. I'm very pleased with his work and look forward using his services in the future

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Highly recommend had a shifting gremlin after my rebuilt bravo 1x was installed by a different repair shop that did not seem interested in sorting it out. Called bill he was honest and upfront , arrived on time and a few adjustments later shifts brand new . Fair , honest, knowledgeable and punctual... rare these days I wouldn’t hesitate to call him again

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app