My New Tackle Station

Hookedup

I got the new boat rigged up and ready for the water. I had a tackle station built and am happy with the way it turned out. I found Fin Addict Marine on line, I gave him a drawing and some measurements and a week later it was at my door :) It has stainless steel locking latches, gasketted drawers, it is built like a tank. I added a second Sub Troll and a Lowrance HDS unit to the top of it. The HDS unit is networked to the HDS unit in the Pilot House. I put on my Traxstech equipment and added a second rocket launcher from Great Lakes Planers. Hear are some PICS.

033.jpg

107.jpg

108.jpg

109.jpg

110.jpg

Sean, Very sweet rig!! One thing I spotted though was how far from the stern that the side riggers are. Just wondering how that will work out making corners in a crosswind. At any rate congrats, she's a beauty.

Thanks for all of the compliments guys, I have waited a long time to get the boat. I still have some things on the wish list that I am saving money for like an auto pilot. I ran the riggers last week and with the back riggers extended at an angle they work great. I ran them the same way off my old boat. The only time I had trouble is a couple times I had a fish on a slider off of a side rigger get in the corner rigger. Thanks again and thanks for all of the information on this forum that helped me rigg the boat. Sean