Cross lake

FishingTheFL

The Cross Lake Inn & Marina parking area has not been plowed out recently, the road has for the cottages. I had to put my truck in 4wd to get turned around in the parking area. They also have removed the little white shack that had the $ box on it for boat launch payment. Appears someone is living at the restaurant as one vehicle was parked up tight to the building with a 2 wide plow width driveway to the corner of it. No parking that I could see unless you have a 4wd and permission to park. I will PM you with an alternative.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Ty!

Sent from my moto e6 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

2 hours ago, 2lbperch said:

The Cross Lake Inn & Marina parking area has not been plowed out recently, the road has for the cottages. I had to put my truck in 4wd to get turned around in the parking area. They also have removed the little white shack that had the $ box on it for boat launch payment. Appears someone is living at the restaurant as one vehicle was parked up tight to the building with a 2 wide plow width driveway to the corner of it. No parking that I could see unless you have a 4wd and permission to park. I will PM you with an alternative.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Good Man! 

Can other get the pm?

I fished there. 3 times this year for musky in my center console. Tried casting and trolling. No cigar did see two thou. Caught a couple pike and a few bass. Then we fished the ditch a little bit got a few eyes nothing crazy thou.
Lake is really dirty on the one end and clear on the other. Its deffinitely a weird lake to fish. For as much good structure we didnt catch as many fish as hoped.
Wouldn't mind giving it a whirl on the ice.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

He just suggested going to otter lake. I never made it out this weekend. To many people wanted firewood. I would just call the Inn and or the marinas ahead of time to see if they are plowed. That's my plan anyways mid week since I finished my jobs and sold out wood till camping season or taxes come in and work starts taking over all my time again.

Sent from my moto e6 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 1