Its simple. Go to my dock and jump onboard and observe the chaos! And dont forget the observer pays for fuel!!!!

last year due to corona I believe they didnt have observers( at least thats what I was told cause I was askin around to observe for Pro division of oswego pro/am) if thats the  case they probly wont have observers again this year. I’m fishing more tournaments this year including Oswego Pro/am. I have a friend and his son that fished with me last year, but if they can’t make tournaments this year, you and ur son are welcome to be part of the “Winning Team”!!!!:lol:

• Like 1

Hey guys I have seen that during the big tournaments they need observers. I would love the opportunity to do that this summer for the learning experience.  I am curious how I go about doing this? Looking to do it in the east end. Thanks in advance.

Best thing to do is to reach out to the tournaments that require observers. They may have a list they can put you on just in case a team is looking for one.

Sent from my moto z4 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

@hookedupf7I did it twice. It was interesting but not something I think I'll do again.  I saw good and less good and the data was interesting but not as much as I had hoped and in some ways that was good too.  A good experience regardless and teams I was involved with were very good natured.  @Legacyis right.  The organizers have last minute scrambles to help teams with observer needs.  I did the Atomik Invitational in Oswego both times so if you want east end I know they have a list. but probably not until closer to the event.  You have time, I caught on both times a short time before the event once from a team posting looking for assistance and once from the organizer who I recall also posted similarly.  The Atomik Invitational is Early August-ish.

Edited by Fat Trout

11 hours ago, FishingFool34 said:

Teams will occasionally post on here and FB looking for observers... some even offer to pay you for doing it. Not much usually like $100 but can't argue with getting paid to go fishing!

Yeah I got paid $100 each time and told each team I didn't want the money but they paid me anyway.  These guys are really into it!     I realized the second time I wanted to give my opinion too much and that I needed to shut up lol.... I wanted to be in my boat even more!  Good luck @hookedupf7you'll like it.  Of course that $100 immediately was spent on gear because its a sickness lol.

• Like 1