for sale : usa Custom Lamiglas 10' Surf/Pier rod, $100

Built by a friend who recently passed, I'm selling his custom made Lamiglas 10' 1-piece mod/fast action, MH power surf/pier spinning rod. Please note that I do not know what the blank model number is as I did not make this rod.

The rod has cork grips, a Fuji graphite seat, Fuji Silicon Carbide (SiC) surf guide set (8 + tip). This rod features a traditional "cone of flight" guide layout with guides sized for a large frame spinning reel (40mm collector guide).

The rod has a "Thunderbird" pattern decorative butt wrap in metallic gold (see photo). Guide wraps are a complimentary brown, black with gold trim. The rod's overall condition is very good. It does have some cosmetic blemishes typical of a well cared for but used rod.

A new rod made with equivalent components (Lamiglas surf rod blank, Fuji SiC guides, Portuguese flor grade cork grips) and similar thread artwork would cost $600-$700

I'm selling this rod for $100. 

The rod cannot be shipped for a reasonable cost due to it being overlength. You must pick it up in person. A $50 refundable deposit, by PayPal, will hold the rod for a reasonable period of time (up to 10 days). You can inspect it in person in Ransomville, NY and decide if you want it. Bring your reel and a casting weight and you can test cast it with your specific reel. If you decide you want it you can pay the balance at that time, cash or PayPal. If you decide it's not what you wanted, I'll issue a PayPal refund and relist it.

If you have any specific questions, message me through LOU and give me your phone number, I'll call you and we can talk about the rod. 

IMG_0722.thumb.JPG.778a5703d7f039a3856e8cdb25ac7c9b.JPG

Edited by John E Powell

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...