Autopilot recommendation

I want to put an autopilot on my 21 foot commander. It has a merc 150 main and a 9.9 pro kicker . I can link them together with a bar when trolling. I would prefer the autopilot to run the main motor. That would give me the ability to use it on both . I have a Lowrance Elite 9 TI I don't believe it has the ability to run an auto pilot. Thanks to all

Sent from my SM-A505U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

If your willing to upgrade fishfinder I have the lowrance auto pilot linked through my hds 12 and 9 and can control the big motor and kicker at anytime with them and can run patterns and trails through the ff. It's a an awesome system and you dint need to link them so easier to move around

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I wish I did more research when I bought my unit . I would have went hds if I knew that

If your willing to upgrade fishfinder I have the lowrance auto pilot linked through my hds 12 and 9 and can control the big motor and kicker at anytime with them and can run patterns and trails through the ff. It's a an awesome system and you dint need to link them so easier to move around

Sent from my SM-A505U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I bought the boat used and the previous owner had everything installed and left it. It's truly a game changer with being able to do and see everything in both units.. if your keeping the boat a while you could always sell your used units to offset the cost .