Seneca Lake Saturday?

My dad called me today and wants to go out Sunday afternoon. We will probably troll the east side toward the North End (High Banks). Usually this time of year I start in about 60 FOW and troll my Green Thingy (A Ray K term) out to 80 FOW to find em. I will certainly check the board to see how you did!

Good luck!

I heard bad weather was coming tomorrow so I switched around the schedule to go out fishing with my dad this evening. We started a south troll at the pumphouse in about 60 FOW and trolled out to 95 without a single mark....Swung around and marked a lot around 15 FOW but no takers. First time on Seneca in '09 turns up a SKUNK!

As always, it was great getting out with my Dad...Here's a shot of inactivity.

PqrmV2J.jpg

i fished the south end saturday with kermer and we only went 2-3. all the fish were lakers. big weenies licalotapuss was the only fly the fish liked. we didnt mark any fish, very little bait fish. lot of the other boats was complaining that they didnt catch a thing.

Hey Zebedee, I don't feel so bad now! We put in 3 1/2 hrs from the pump house north across the trench to bellhurst working from 25-110 fow with 1 hookup off wire that only made it halfway to the boat. Few marks and cold water are to blaim for my first "skunked" trip in Seneca in 2 years :( . What an awesome day to be out though. I made a donation to the lake in the form of 2 spoons and about 200' of wire though :@

Hey Zebedee, I don't feel so bad now! We put in 3 1/2 hrs from the pump house north across the trench to bellhurst working from 25-110 fow ... I made a donation to the lake in the form of 2 spoons and about 200' of wire though :@

Thats easy to do working that trench! I like it too though...when I swing to the west side I usually do pretty good dragging bottom heading south just off the point by the country club. The north end of the trench just in front of the Belhurst is hot too...hooked up there with my first triple last year.

Jason-What depths did those lakers come from? I'm usually not out this early in the year so I haven't quite got them pinned down yet.