Sold / Closed Two new in box Cannon Mag10A (old style) downriggers for sale

I have two unused Cannon Mag10A downriggers for sale. These are the old style riggers with the slow speed motors, 60FPM if I'm not mistaken. Both of these downriggers are brand new, never mounted, never used. I bought them at the Suffern Sport Show about 15 years ago to put on my boat, then came down with a serious case of Lyme disease and had to give up fishing and boating completely, so they ended up in my storage unit since that time. That boat is long gone, so I have no need to keep them any longer. Both downriggers are complete with no parts missing. One box was opened to make sure all the parts are there, the second box has never even been opened. Both riggers come with telescopic booms, positive ion control, 200 ft. of wire, bases, single rear mount rod holder, release, and stainless steel mounting hardware. No weights included. The only thing that didn't come with the units is swivel bases. I do have two used, but in very good condition, old style low profile swivel bases that I would be willing to sell, I'm just not sure if the included bases have the correct bolt pattern for those swivel bases. Price for the downriggers is $250.00 each, swivel base an additional $50.00 each. Buyer pays shipping. A quick check online is saying shipping from my house to Buffalo would be about $20.00 per unit just as a ballpark cost. Would like to sell these as a pair if possible.

IMG_1234.JPG

IMG_1235.JPG

IMG_1236.JPG

IMG_1237.JPG

Edited by nickihoyboy
  • Like 1

good morning. if that's what they are I will take them. please call me at 570-220-1273. my name is Randy. I am in the area for business next week. I have (2) the same and would like (2) more on my boat. please call and we will sort out the details. Thank you.