info Captains Course

Anyone ever use Marinerlearningsystems for an online option to get captains license? If so, what did you think of it?

Following.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

I thought it was great, covered what you needed to know several times, with my schedule it was the perfect way for me to get my license without taking classes that would have resulted in spending weekends away, renting a hotel and in my case having to use vacation time off work. Once I was done with the course, I knew which areas I was weak in so I just kept taking the practice tests over and over until I knew it forward and backwards did very well on the actual test. I would reccomend it.

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I signed up for seatech and got explores guide service witch turned into a total nightmare .it was bad the best thing that happened was covid hit and we started doing it by webex witch sucked but caused me to total teach my self .i ended up doing way better then I could have imagined doing if instructors were relied on . what ever you decide there are some great YouTube videos on Captains classes there is a younger guy doing a bunch of nav videos that are really good .good luck

I did. Did it at work and while I was in college. once i finished and could do the practice tests. Signed up for the exams and passed them just fine.

You have to learn a lot more than doing an in person class, in person they deffinitely hint at what you need to know a lot more. So its deffinitely harder online but not bad.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Lake Ontario United mobile app