Great Flys....Good prices

Anyone interested in some quality flys? (hand tied)

Check out www.bigweeniebrand.com A couple of us In Mexico orderd some to try this past salmon season and had great success with them.

they will also tie colors to Your specs. Prices are good! :D The leader & hooks are not junk. They tie them either single or tandem hooks and are all snelled !!! Capt. Randy Orbach

WOW, Thanks Randy for the nice words. I started getting e mails about a post on the LOU but didnt know what it was,lol. I figured it had something to do with lake O ( second time thru junior high paid off ) I try and make good quality stuff and use Owner hooks which seem to be the best out there. Tom ( A TOM MIK ) told me use the best stuff you can and we all know if your half as good as Tom's stuff your making a great product. The name Big Weenie comes from my work rescueing weenie dogs. I do lose some customers who are offended by the name but what can you do. Thanks again Randy and also Capts Charlie, Yukon Joe and Jim and anyone else I have had the pleasure to deal with, Gary & Karen

Big Weenie Brand

Tom ( A TOM MIK ) I will always be indebted for your help your understanding with my dumb questions and you just being you. But I still am 4 up on you with weenie dogs 6 - 2

I ordered a few of the Big Weenie flys and I got them today.I ordered the steelie fly ,no see um. I gotta say they look good. He threw in several others I havent seen before . Umfortunately I dont know their names.A purple green that looks deadly.Yellow black green a great combo. I will probably give these a shot this Sunday, In the fingerlakes. Quality seems good now its up to the fish..

Hey Fishstix, I wanted to get you some right out and my wife was leaving for work and she does the shipping. So I just thru some together for you. That silver yellow black is one you suggested So I just kinda guessed on it. Hope you have some good luck and it must be great to still be fishing this time of year. Take care and thanks to everyone.