Muskies Inc Champion From Rochester

Wanna give a shout out to my favorite fisherwoman Katia for winning the Muskies Inc Womens National Title for most Muskies in the country.

In 26 trips, she had 81 muskies for a 3.11 fish per trip - 40" average with every fish coming on locally made cedar Baker Musky Lures. The corona outbreak ment only NYS fishing (no preseason ohio or pa trips) and a broken trailer axle mid season also ment losing 8 prime weeks of fishing or I think she woulda had a shot at a 100 fish.

I'm super proud of her accomplishments as she's come a long way! She's on May's Musky Inc's Calendar and is front page this months magazine if anyone gets those.

As a cancer survivor it's was a bad ass year to see her shine and excell even if it was a short season! Here's an article written yesterday about her.

https://www.newyorkupstate.com/outdoors/2021/03/a-magical-experience-rochester-angler-honored-for-catching-and-releasing-81-muskies-last-year.html

received_801223247353128.thumb.jpeg.dc3a6bda5b5d73627c9ec41f80fc8445.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G973U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 6

Awesome,  I sure can relate, I've been fishing for Muskies with my wife (Dee) for many many years now.  We are very lucky to have such great people in our lives to share our passions.  Best of luck to you guys this season. I'm sure we will be passing each other on Waneta this year too.  Stay safe and tight lines. Due to my work, I'm usually fish on Tuesday's or Wednesday's

• Like 1

Thanks for all the good words and support! She's on cloud 9 and deserves it!

Did you know? Rochester made Baker Musky Lures have been the #1 lure for 4 Muskie Inc National Champions over the last 3 years and have caught the largest fish in Ohio last 4 outta 5 years? (Once a year shameless promotion)FullSizeR(26).thumb.jpeg.dc91f741de62961bdff9d21d23779d2b.jpeg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, zach said:

Thanks for all the good words and support! She's on cloud 9 and deserves it!

Did you know? Rochester made Baker Musky Lures have been the #1 lure for 4 Muskie Inc National Champions over the last 3 years and have caught the largest fish in Ohio last 4 outta 5 years? (Once a year shameless promotion)FullSizeR(26).thumb.jpeg.dc91f741de62961bdff9d21d23779d2b.jpeg

Absolutely no shame warranted! You should probably post up often with some photos of your finished product. I bet there would be guys wanting to purchase!

• Like 1