for sale : usa Bubba lithium powered fillet knife

Like new condition.

4 sets of blades. Three salmon filleted with the 12" blades other 3 sets are brand new.

Spare lithium battery included. 2 battery's.

Charger and case.

$150.00 firm

Buyer pays actual shipping or pick up in Mexico.

knife1.thumb.jpg.929f02c5c364b90e159e3f6768093af7.jpg

knife2.thumb.jpg.ddf9a1ae322ea96c6fb2d79faf854015.jpg

knife3.thumb.jpg.c110a587d55d1ff98afaff5b3123e46f.jpg

I know you said 150 firm. However I can buy this on Amazon for 120.00 with just one battery I do see you have 2 batteries. not trying to insult you but would you take 100? and no shipping I’m close by.

8 hours ago, nookchasen said:

I know you said 150 firm. However I can buy this on Amazon for 120.00 with just one battery I do see you have 2 batteries. not trying to insult you but would you take 100? and no shipping I’m close by.

I see what you mean. No offense taken. I appreciate the heads up. In fact I'm a little jealous as I got it from Cabelas a couple years ago and paid 169.00 + state tax and shipping. And that price was supposed to be "a deal" on a flyer that comes with their credit card bill every month. LOL. The knife is exactly as I described and I'll take $100.00 for it.

If either of them don’t take it I’ll give you 100 bucks for it plus shipping. Do you take PayPal?

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

9 hours ago, spoonfed-1 said:

I see what you mean. No offense taken. I appreciate the heads up. In fact I'm a little jealous as I got it from Cabelas a couple years ago and paid 169.00 + state tax and shipping. And that price was supposed to be "a deal" on a flyer that comes with their credit card bill every month. LOL. The knife is exactly as I described and I'll take $100.00 for it.

I paid $170 for mine last year, FishUSA or Cabelas

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Bad_Influence said:

I paid $170 for mine last year, FishUSA or Cabelas

I know we got screwed. LOL. I checked out nookchasins post and it's accurate. Bad news is I'll take an $80.00 beating on the sale. Good news is they do a really nice job and you will be happy with it,

8 hours ago, Tradman said:

If nookichasen doesnt take it Im interested

7 hours ago, Fishnut said:

If either of them don’t take it I’ll give you 100 bucks for it plus shipping. Do you take PayPal?

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Sorry guys but I received a pm from nookchasen and it looks like the sale is done. If anything changes I'll pm you guys. Thanks for your interest.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, spoonfed-1 said:

I know we got screwed. LOL. I checked out nookchasins post and it's accurate. Bad news is I'll take an $80.00 beating on the sale. Good news is they do a really nice job and you will be happy with it,

I have used it a TON...I have never charged the second battery. I also bought the regular Bubba flexible blade filet knife too. I Think its easy to slice off the skins and trim with it. Not complaining, I like the product. Just would have liked it even more at that lower price!

Edited by Bad_Influence