Casted for a couple hours yesterday morning off Summerville and couldn't turn anything. Did see a few browns chasing minnows on the surface along the pier but couldn't tempt any of them... Will be out on the Charlotte side in the morning. The water had a bit more color on that side this afternoon.

Thnaks for the report fishjunkie maybe tomorrow I will give it a shot,

I already told an old friend I would meet him perchin at the ponds this morning,

I don't know why, I just can't seam to get into any, and have a crap load of minnows left over LOL looks like alot of rain coming also, good luck out there.

I started at the ponds this morning, cranbo east end, pretty much nada

did foul hook about a 10 lb carp, on the ultra light that was fun, arm actually got sore, felt good, after a couple hours of dinks, headed down to charlotte pier, just fishing minnows, about half way out on the lake side, strong breeze all of a sudden wack, got a 6 lb northern, fat fish. had to climb down the ladder, that was fun then we got 1 , 9 inch perch, a few trout casters were leaving, they did nothing, guys trolling by close to the pier

said they got 12, so looks like the fish are close how did you make out junkie?

good luck

My father and I casted from 7:15-9:30 with nothing to show. Only saw one boat hook up and that was on the Summerville side. All the other boats we saw make passes ended up heading west. the west breeze was picking up as we left and the water was becoming a bit more stained.