Mexico Launch

17 minutes ago, BigBrown said:

Thanks for the response Gregger. I’m thinking about making the hour drive there tomorrow or Friday. Was hoping someone closer would have checked it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Someone posted last week I think it was, that the parking lot hadn't been plowed yet. But no ice in the little Salmon, so if you can get to launch after the snow melts in the next couple days you should be good to go.

Someone posted last week I think it was, that the parking lot hadn't been plowed yet. But no ice in the little Salmon, so if you can get to launch after the snow melts in the next couple days you should be good to go.

I was there last week and the opening in the fence had a good amount of snow, but there was some blacktop showing down closer to the ramp. Hoping we’re all good to go after our resent weather

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  • Like 1

i made the two hour trip today,not usable yet.ramp is still iced in,but it should be all gone by the weekend,but then the wind is gonna blow for four days!!!!!!

Edited by finsntins
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Gregger300 said:

I looked at it on Saturday as promised....all good.

No docks and low water but usable. 

Good luck out there this year!

Not really low....true 6-8" low of normal "average" but I think we got so use to high that average is low now lol. 

image.thumb.png.f3fc8b1ddec2fec45eb9510cc0298528.png