Sold / Closed Tournament Lithium Trolling Motor Batteries

Engineered with lithium iron phosphate (lifepo4) technology this battery has twice the power, half the weight, and lasts 4 times longer than a sealed lead acid battery – providing exceptional lifetime value. 100-amp hours of capacity provides a full day of power for high amp draw trolling motors.

The highest quality lithium iron phosphate technology. There are distinct advantages that come with upgrading to lithium batteries on a trolling motor bank. The upgrade removes between 40 -160 pounds of weight from your boat.

With more power onboard, you will not be worried about ending a day of fishing early because the trolling motor bank is out of power, which commonly happens with lead acid batteries. You get to stay out there longer and use the trolling motor the way it was designed.

The upfront cost of our lithium deep cycle battery is higher than a lead acid equivalent. But when you divide that cost of the life of the battery, our lifepo4 battery is already cheaper than a lead acid battery. When you factor in the cost and time associated with changing the batteries, you really save a bundle when you decide to install a tournament lithium battery bank. At 5000 cycles, most people will have these batteries for 10 years or more.

Trple-Grey.jpg

Edited by Tournament Lithium Battery
More concise

Welcome to the site. Hope you joined for more than your free advertising. For that price I'd just buy new batteries every year. You say you started testing 3 years ago but they last 10? That's just a VERY hopeful guess. Still need to be maintained properly. And all it takes is one of the 18650 batteries inside to go bad. Are they panasonic or your own brand of cells? I'm not saying that it's not an awesome battery but it will not last 10 years unless it's taken care of properly and you got a lot of luck. Still would need a huge price drop to even consider it. 

Welcome to the site. Hope you joined for more than your free advertising. For that price I'd just buy new batteries every year. You say you started testing 3 years ago but they last 10? That's just a VERY hopeful guess. Still need to be maintained properly. And all it takes is one of the 18650 batteries inside to go bad. Are they panasonic or your own brand of cells? I'm not saying that it's not an awesome battery but it will not last 10 years unless it's taken care of properly and you got a lot of luck. Still would need a huge price drop to even consider it. 
Every lithium battery I see advertised offers ten year warranty. Seems a longshot but I don't know much about the lithium batteries. One company makes a 24 and 36 volt contained in just one battery. Would be nice to have only one instead of 2 or 3

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Lake Ontario United mobile app

1 hour ago, Alumacraft205 said:

Every lithium battery I see advertised offers ten year warranty. Seems a longshot but I don't know much about the lithium batteries. One company makes a 24 and 36 volt contained in just one battery. Would be nice to have only one instead of 2 or 3

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Lake Ontario United mobile app

We do offer a popular 36 volt one battery package that is cheaper and comes in at about 55 lbs. Same for 24 volt. Less common as most boat owners want a drag and drop option.

For those interested here is the best info from about a month of research on this subject... Mealey Marine has a Dakota Lithium 36v... 63ah... comes included with a 8 amp charger... free shipping... 11yr warranty. It weighs 59 lbs... 20.5"L×9.5"w×8.5"h... after both Michael Mealey and I contacted Minn Kota, it was determined that at "tournament fishing" usage, power would be sustained for 6-8hrs. The included charger would take about 8hrs for recharge... $1499. If you contact him by email there is a 5% discount... excepts PayPal, credit cards... can upgrade to a 18amp charger for $200 extra... 713-435-9810... he answers his business phone... he sent me a quote by email and included said discount... a 3/15/21 ship date... Bill Pepin

Second on price wanted... single 36v... 100ah or 120ah... also dimension and weight... shipping... warrenty... some better products also come with charger (8-18amp) included.

Sent from my SM-T813 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I just purchased a 36V lithium battery from a Chinese supplier (not this one, pm me if you want the contact info as I don't want to violate any rules here).   They have the same standard 10 year warranty as most do, I purchased a 200AH model, with (2) 8A chargers and (1) 20A charger the cost was around $3500 if I remember correctly.  I will be sure to let anyone know who may be interested in the longevity of these batteries.  

2 hours ago, peptalk said:

For those interested here is the best info from about a month of research on this subject... Mealey Marine has a Dakota Lithium 36v... 63ah... comes included with a 8 amp charger... free shipping... 11yr warranty. It weighs 59 lbs... 20.5"L×9.5"w×8.5"h... after both Michael Mealey and I contacted Minn Kota, it was determined that at "tournament fishing" usage, power would be sustained for 6-8hrs. The included charger would take about 8hrs for recharge... $1499. If you contact him by email there is a 5% discount... excepts PayPal, credit cards... can upgrade to a 18amp charger for $200 extra... 713-435-9810... he answers his business phone... he sent me a quote by email and included said discount... a 3/15/21 ship date... Bill Pepin

What is "Tournament Fishing" usage?

Best example they gave me for "constant use" or constant power... they never stated at what specific power would give you 6-8 hrs of operation... hard use was give when I asked same question... as with any power source or trolling motor...  the lower the power setting would equal longer optimal use... the battery does have a safety shut off so no damage occurs before depleting the battery too far .... I think most manufacturers do... 

After purchasing an expensive 80 volt lithium ion powered weed eater from Lowes, and having the battery die in the second summer, I WILL NOT be buying anything in lithium ion except for cheap riobi drills.

Sent from my moto z3 using Lake Ontario United mobile app