Wanted Looking for a Panoptix PS30 transducer.

59 minutes ago, Tall Tails said:

Call around a few distributors still have a few on the shelf.  I was able to get one last week delivered in 2 days.   And yes get the rebate that will save you some coin.

Did the place you found one have any left?  I’m striking out everywhere. I did find one but it was on a site I’ve never heard of

Transducer

My suggestion is you call Dealers in obscure places that may have a distributor who has them in stock.  Get creative in the places you look up and call.  Venture out away from large bodies of fresh water.
Did you try hodges marine in Florida. I buy a lot from them. Great service and fast shipping and always competitive price

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• 2 weeks later...

PM sent for purchase.

Selling my PS30 with an extra transom mount - it's in perfect working order & basically brand new - asking $1050 firm, plus UPS shipping if necessary.  Mounted on the boat last weekend and used it for only a few minutes on Cayuga yesterday lol - it's in perfect (new) working order.  I thought I might use it for deep jigging but found myself resorting back to traditional 2D view.  I also purchased a heavy-duty Rytek Marine (RTG1400, $185 retail) transom mount for it which is included.  The (unused) factory Garmin transom mount is also included, plus all paperwork and extras.  Will deliver within a reasonable distance if possible (located in N PA), or ship UPS for extra fee if delivery is not an option.  Message with any questions, will be posting on classifieds shortly, thanks.

Sent from my SM-J737V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...