Coolers at Costco

Nice cooler if you don't mind the hinges falling off all the time. I bought an Igloo with the stainless steel reinforced latches which are great but the hinge screws keep pulling out of the cooler. Should have saved more money and bought a Yeti.

Save your money and buy a B&Js Coleman cooler instead. They are about $30 dollars cheaper and are proven to be better.

If you pay attention you will see that Costco sells a very limited choice of brands ( one or two brands of tooth paste instead of five brands). They sell only what is most profitable for them, not what is best.

If in the market for a high quality cooler: check out the Canyon. about 2/3 cost of the Yeti , holds ice as well, lifetime warranty, and there design makes it easier to pack in a truck etc. I own  both. much prefer the Canyon.

I always buy the stainless hinges and replace the plastic straps, regardless of cooler make. And I rarely need to keep ice for seven days at sea on L. Ontario, so I'm okay with a $100 cooler lol. Thanks for the heads up, Billy.

Edited by Gator