Anyone have a suggestion on a unit to buy for temp and lure speed!!! Was looking at the subtroll on the Cabelas web site it sounds like a good unit but want to make sure any recamendations??? Thanks guys for the help I ended up getting a Sub Troll!!!

If you get a cannon, you have to figure a better way to secure the probe. If you get a tangle and lift the weight before grabbing the probe, it's gone! My friend lost two probes in one season and switched to Depth Raider, he is happy. I got one near the end of the season, only used it two days, I am very happy with it. Somebody will say the read out bounces around, maybe old ones did, mine doesn't. I highly recomment the Depth Raider.

Anyone have a suggestion on a unit to buy for temp and lure speed!!! Was looking at the subtroll on the Cabelas web site it sounds like a good unit but want to make sure any recamendations??? Thanks guys for the help I ended up getting a Sub Troll!!!

I bought a Moor Sub Troll a few years ago from Captain Bruce " Hooked Up ". I replaced a fish hawk that I bought a few years before that. I have used both and will say from my experience I like the Sub Troll better. I called Buffalo where they are made last week and had them send me a new antenna. Scotty rigger type for use on my Cannons :) The service and knowledge is fantastic...

BUY LOCAL AND SAVE A JOB

Long story short... Sub Troll!!!!

Mark