Seaguar Abrazx

Has anyone used Seaguar Abrazx 100% Fluorocarbon Musky and Pike Leader Line to make leaders ? Pros or Cons ? I bought some in 80lb. test to make new leaders .032" diameter. Wondering if anyone has used it.

• Like 1

Thanks for the response Zach. I'm gonna give it a try. It seems (without researching) smaller in diameter than other Seaguar fluorocarbon of the same pound test  and thus should be more flexible, which should give better action for the smaller baits use.

• Like 1

It maybe more flexible but I didn't notice any additional abrasive resistance over reg seagar and had to replace it just as often imo.

Just remember to match ur leader to bait size. U don't wanna put a heavy leader on a small lure bc of leader blow back, that heavy line drags decent n effects not only lure depth but also action.

Tight lines n let the camera flashes roll- Best wishes Cody!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Great advice ! Thanks Zach. I have been using 80lb for trolling, it seems to not hinder the action of the lures. I still get good action at the rod tip. Tight lines to you and Katia and another great season for you both !