Monroe County Offshore Classic! Friday 6/25/21 and Saturday 6/26/21

The Port of Rochester is back for 2021's Monroe County Offshore Classic.  Friday's event will be the usual Multi-species 4 fish box; teams of anglers will compete to catch one of each species (lake trout, Rainbow/steelhead, salmon and brown trout).  Saturday's event will be the largest 5 fish box (only one lake trout allowed to be weighed.   This year will feature our pilot event; "The Minion 2-Fish Challenge" where teams will enter this side event to catch the largest 2 fish between both days.

For more information, check out the Facebook page "Monroe County Offshore Classic" or message me here on LOU.   Friday's event is $100 and Saturday's event is $220 per team.   A portion of the $ will go to Dream Factory of Rochester to help make an ill child's dream come true!

Larry

Hooked Up.JPG

2019 monroe county offshore classic 1st place.jpg

57338779_335338180454519_5787547639146872832_n.jpg

2019 monroe county offshore classic 1st place 2.jpg

Edited by henrybud
I made an error in fish number and cost
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

Here's something exciting and new for this year's Monroe County Offshore Classic! "The Minion 2-Fish Challenge" will be piloted and sponsored by Minion Fly Company. Here's the scoop:

Following the regular rules and regulations for both Friday's Multi-Species Challenge and Saturday's 5-fish box, boats may enter "The Minion 2-Fish Challenge" ($50 cash or $60 paypal to Chris DeVries of the Minion Fly Company).

Each fish will be worth 10 points and 1 point per pound.

Boats entered in "The Minion 2-Fish Challenge" can weigh 2 fish total between fri and sat ...

1 each day or both fri or both on sat. Once a fish is weighed it can not be substituted or exchange for a different fish.

Both fish have to be part of Friday and Saturdays boxes not in addition and PLEASE KNOW WHAT FISH YOU ARE GOING TO WEIGH BEFORE YOU GET TO THE SCALE to keep things moving ... ie. put the head facing a certain direction from the others in your box or on top in your box for example.

Any species

$50.00 bucks cash in person to Chris DeVries (585 41O 1599) or

$60.00 PayPal [email protected] entry fee due 6/20/21 if you use PayPal also please include your team name

1st place 50%

2nd place 30%

3rd place 20%

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Hi everyone!  I realized that I made an error in my post.  For the Monroe County Offshore Classic, the cost for Saturday is $220 per boat with a small portion going to Dream Factory of Rochester.   The original post said $250 which was a mistake.  The other mistake was that it's the Minion 2-fish challenge side pot.   

Friday afternoon Capt, Kenny Beimiller will be putting on his Pig Roast up on the hill at Shumway Marina.  Tickets are $25 can be purchased by contacting captain Kenny or Dream Factory of Rochester.  

Saturday's weigh-in will feature live music so come out even if you're not fishing and help us raise money to make a kids' dream come true!