Walley Conesus Inlet

tcon

its at the south end on west lake rd. Just keep on driving until you see a dec sign on your left and a small parking lot. The dec has made it into almost like a small park with a nice sidewalk next to the inlet. You will know when you find the place

Probably the easiest way is to go all the way down the west side of the lake route 256 after the end of the lake look for sliker hill road take a left and there is a DEC parking area on your right then just follow the inlet upstream toward the swamp.

Has anyone been there in the last couple days? I was there about a week ago and there was only Pike in there. Should be any day now for the eyes, I would think.

Was there on Sat. about noon. around 12 NICE walleyes were staging near the parking area. Only thing up by th edam were 3 - 4 pike.

i went today and WOW ive never seen walleye or pike swim upstream before, it was a really cool thing to watch i was watching for about an hour haha. It was incredible, very large walleye in the hundreds all over the place, many of them up at the dam, I also saw a few good sized pike up at the dam and i did notice one or two further down the stream.

I noticed that fishing is not allowed, I had my pole in the car and i was so tempted to break the laws. just kidding :)

i never crushed anything i just got lucky while i was pike fishing if you really want to target walleye fish at nite and cast the shallows. i have fished the lake for years and the walleye will drive you nuts trying to figure them out your best bet is to go to the Avon angler tourneys 5/15 and 5/29 they are both held at night and it’s a good time to learn what strategies they are using to put fish in the boat…...