Sold / Closed Ready to fish 2003 Smokercraft 192 Ultima I/O SOLD

njg0621

I have for Sale a 2003 Smokercraft 192 Ultima I/O with a 2005 Venture bunk trailer. The trailer has new tires, bearings and bunks.  Boat has a Mercury 4.3L 190HP I/O and does about 47MPH top speed. This boat is in excellent condition and has always been stored in doors. It has a travel cover, bimini top and full curtain enclosure. I am the second owner and the boat has been meticulously maintained.  It has never seen ethanol fuel and fires up first turn of the key every time.  The boat has two electric Cannon Mag 5 downriggers and two Cannon Unitrolls. I re-wired and mounted all the new style Cannon plugs on the downriggers and the boat itself. I mounted a MinnKota Terrova 24V 80LBS thrust with IPilot\spotlock on the front and a Hummingbird 858 DI fish finder/GPS combo. 5 rod holders up front and custom mounts made to quick connect cannon riggers.  It has no dock rash, even the carpets are like new.  This boat probably has less wear than probably 95% of any other 2003 boat out there.  Honestly there is absolutely nothing wrong with this boat and I have caught fish out of anything from Ontario to local small lakes with it. I am just ready to make the change to something new. Boat is ready to fish. 

Price is $15,500 including everything.  I will also throw in a set of planer boards. PM me for more contact info. This boat is located in Troy NY

Specs

Smokercraft 192 Ultima I/O

Mercury 4.3L 190HP I/O

Length - 18'10"

Transom width 96"

Dry weight 1360

Standard Options

Livewell

Bilge

Plenty of Storage

Rod Storage on sides

5 seats