Skaneateles Algae

It really isn't the points made that are objectionable it is the politics injected that no matter which way you go it alienates about half the folks. It is a site dedicated to fishing  so why bring that polarization into the discussion.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sk8man said:

It really isn't the points made that are objectionable it is the politics injected that no matter which way you go it alienates about half the folks. It is a site dedicated to fishing  so why bring that polarization into the discussion.

Not that I completely disagree with your philosophy however the site has moderators to make those kind of assessments.

1 hour ago, Bad_Influence said:

Because it was relevant to the topic... Just like HR1 and HR127 are relevant to the firearms laws. As sportsmen it behooves us to stay on top of it.

It was and is definitely a topic that effects us as sportsman no matter what your political affiliation. I myself appreciated the facts that were posted.

• Like 2

Bentpole made some good points and he and I agree on the points which we discussed further in a PM. I am convinced he wasn't trolling to get folks going. He is just very concerned about the environment as I am. We do need to stay focused on the environment and stick together as there truly is power in numbers and we have a very important investment in trying to contain special interests and cleaning up the environment if we are to keep this wonderful fishery.

• Like 2