Well, I had a day I could get her out seeing she’s been cooped up in the garage since last August. Hooked up with RB and made a go of it. Appreciate all of the posts to help decide on a launch that would work out with out losing my wheels off a IMG_2455.JPGramp. Been there done that. Typical shakedown stuff but we headed out not really knowing what to expect. Mud. Ugg. So we went east for a bit and thought let’s turn and go back West. Ever feel like you made the biggest mistake of the day? Went west of the river for a couple of miles and still mud inside. Call a life line, good ole Whaler made me feel a little better. So we picked up ran west to Braddocks. Started seeing a break. All in all was a nice day to get out. Good times. Wish we went east lol. Think we saw three boats west of the river. Boy is the lake low....

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 5

Nice looking brown Mike and nice to see you getting an early start on things. I got my boat from storage last night and spent the day getting it set up so ready to rock and roll but as always at this time of year torn between the perch and trout fishing:smile:

Nice looking brown Mike and nice to see you getting an early start on things. I got my boat from storage last night and spent the day getting it set up so ready to rock and roll but as always at this time of year torn between the perch and trout fishing:smile:

I had all I can do not to go for perch. Spoke to Signalman, didn’t sound to pleasing just yet. I think he was eating a perch dinner when I called him lol. Glad you got her out and ready to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app