for sale : usa Moor Sub-Troll

1 complete Moor Sub-Troll 900 speed and depth probe system.  Checked today for proper operation. It is clean in electronics area of probe and dry, never wet. These systems require the use of coated cable on your downrigger, you cable acts as the signal transmission line.  They work very well and were used on Lake Ontario for salmon fishing.

The probe requires a 9 volt battery, under normal use you use 1-2 batteries a year. The head unit plugs into 12V. 

The head units has a couple of the LCD,s out (see picture) only on the center digit on the temp readout. It is still very easy to read the temp.  The pricing reflects this minor issue.  This issue occurred 4 years ago with a dropped head unit, hasn't changed in the last 4 years..  $150 Shipped to you 

Moor no longer makes these units but parts and repair are still available as well as operating manuals are available on line.  I have been using these probes for many years and they always work well. They are a MUST have for salmon fishing in my opinion.

Grove City, Ohio

Grove City, Ohio

8.jpg

9.jpg

12.jpg

Edited by Lundy

37 minutes ago, Lundy said:

2 complete Moor Sub-Troll 900 speed and depth probe systems. Both checked today for proper operation. Both are clean in electronics area of probe and dry, never wet. These systems require the use of coated cable on your downrigger, you cable acts as the signal transmission line. They work very well and were used on Lake Ontario for salmon fishing.

The probe requires a 9 volt battery, under normal use you use 1-2 batteries a year. The head unit plugs into 12V. There is a antenna that mounts on your down rigger that your coated wire runs through that send the signal to the head unit. One of the head units has a couple of the LCD,s out (see picture)on the center digit on the temp readout. It is still easy to read the temp. This unit is priced at $190 shipped to you. The other unit, all is perfect operating condition and includes a new spool of coated downrigger cable is $250 shipped to you

Moor no longer makes these units but parts and repair are still available as well as operating manuals are available on line. I have been using these probes for many years and they always work well. They are a MUST have for salmon fishing in my opinion.

Grove City, Ohio

I will take the better of the two units for $250.00 Sent you a pm.

• 2 weeks later...