Cayuga current conditions?

Launched my 21 footer out Allan Treman marine park last Sunday waters come up a bit since then it was shallow but doable. May be to far south for you.  I was thinking about fishing it to Saturday winds on Friday showing gusts up to 40mph.  Hoping they don't carry into Saturday.

6 hours ago, bullwinkle said:

Long point is open, no bridge issues with the top but there is only 1-2 feet of water in the pond before you hit the lake. Haven’t been to deans. Heading out of long point this Saturday 

I have been thinking of going out of Long Point for perch sometime in the next couple weeks, and am hoping to buy bait somewhere along the way. Would be coming from Homer way. Any bait shops near Long? Thanks in advance!

There is one in moravia where John's grocery used to be. Its reopened now. It's called Maxis tackle box. All the bait and tackle you need. Now. That being said. If you live in homer you should know that forest fisheries in homer also has bait and tackle.. except for Sunday's. He ain't working sundays for no one. 

Thanks T-Rok, appreciate the info! I dont live in Homer but would come through there on my way. Actually bought my boat from Forest waaay back in 1996 LOL.