Spoon identification?

So I purchased a SpoonCrank Box as recommended by some on here. I think its going to be just what I was looking for. My question is how do some of you identify your spoons (Michigan Stingers/Northern King) after you open them and place them in the box? I understand many of you have been using many of these for years but I do not have them all memorized yet. Is there any printable charts with the spoon and names?

Thanks, that pointed me in the right direction but I dont hardly see any of the new ones I have from the last 3 years. Is there a option to list certain ones then print the sheet?
I'm not sure, you can find these list sheets through a google image search. I had a few on my phone because I'm working on airbrushing spoons and needed a little inspiration.

Sent from my moto e (XT2052DL) using Lake Ontario United mobile app

So I purchased a SpoonCrank Box as recommended by some on here. I think its going to be just what I was looking for. My question is how do some of you identify your spoons (Michigan Stingers/Northern King) after you open them and place them in the box? I understand many of you have been using many of these for years but I do not have them all memorized yet. Is there any printable charts with the spoon and names?

When I buy new spoons, I take a picture of the spoon with the color pattern on the barcode and save it on my phone. Probably not the best solution but it’s worked so far. IMG_3117.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...