Just an FYI. The docks are in at the Sandy Creek Launch. With the shallow water be aware of the sharp drop off at the end of the pavement.

Have a great season.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, blueghost1 said:

Was planning on launching my 22ft there w/ tandem axle trailer . Thoughts? Trying to picture his long the ramp is. Haven't been there in two years

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Lake Ontario United mobile app
I launched there on Sunday and can barely get my lund off of it's single axel trailer

I was told (and this is word of mouth, not gospel) that there is a curb at the end of the ramp, much as on sides. I'd guess the intent is to prevent you from backing in too far and dumping your trailer off the ramp. But it would also keep the rear tires on a tandem axel trailer from hovering off the edge. I can't imagine actually going over it...ouch.

I just talked to a guy at the launch who went over the edge. So it does happen. Use the end of the docks as a guide. Don't go further.

I have a 26 footer and with the low water I am not even thinking of launching yet. I use the seam between the two slabs as a guide. The water has to be above the seam for me to be comfortable launching.

I live on the creek  near the launch and there has not been large boat launched yet.

• Like 1