Well, sure was nice getting out this early. About a week earlier than normal. Saturday morning got all the maintanance done on the boat and got her in the water. Was 2:30 pm before I hit the lake. Was solo so I ran 2 rods. Spoon on one stick on the other. Went west and it took me about an hour and a half to find a few. Once I found em i did 4 decent fish between 4:00 and 5:00. Had to quit early as I still had some things to do to get the camper ready while it was still daylight. Felt great hooking a few even as sluggish as they are in this cold water.

Sunday morning decided to go north. Had a couple buddys up so I ran a good six rod spread. Mix of sticks and spoons. Again it took me a while to get on them but once we did we hit them pretty good going 9 or 10 for about 12 or 13 in a couple hours. Couple nice fish to boot. Biggest maybe 8.

Regular Brown stuff. Water was 38 - 40 on top and the fish were sluggish but fun anyway. It's been a long winter.

Glen

Glad to hear you had a good trip...Are you going up to the bar the last week of LOC again? We are going Thursday to Sunday...putting the boat at Petroy again...bringing my friends 23 wellcraft costal. You will like her! Jim

There are fish in that area. Whether or not they are catching them off the pier I can only guess they are.

Jim, ya we will be out for the LOC. Keep a spot open for Jeff.

You been able to get a hold of Petroy yet?

I keep getting an answereing machine.

Glen