Rod tree recommendations

Hello all

I’m picking up my Starcraft fishmaster next week and am looking for recommendations on rod trees. I want ones that I can adjust the angles on the mast depending on what I’m doing and be able to adjust the pitch of the rod holder itself. Would like hand knobs for less tool carrying on the boat. Was looking at something like the link below, but not sure if it works with berts tracks.

https://millennium-outdoors.com/product/spyderlok-rod-tree/

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

I’ve got Traxtech. Pricey, but solid as a rock, use with dipseys or boards etc. had to send back to get re-adjusted. Hard time swiveling out and in. Think they put the heavier spring in for a 4 tree vs 2 tree.

Sent from my iPad using Lake Ontario United

• Like 1

Just ordered a coulple double rod trees from high seas gear.  They swivel at the base or each rod holder for different angles depending on what model you want. They fit in all standard 3" tracks. Should get them this week. Pretty excited to try them out. They come in all sorts of configurations for planer boards and dipseys. Check them out. 

• Like 1

I just put a set of rod trees on my sportcraft from high seas gear rather  impressed with the workmanship and function. I got the 4 leaf with the dipsy holder little skeptical on tht might get it were I want it and weld it or threw bolt it 

• Like 1

Check out Fine Tuned Welding.Russell makes a variety of rod tree styles and is very reasonable compared to Traxstech.Traxstech is very good, but expensive and they are unable to keep up with orders right now. You might not get their product for weeks. Russell will respond promptly to your inquiry and get you set up. Very easy to talk to.

Check out Fine Tuned Welding.Russell makes a variety of rod tree styles and is very reasonable compared to Traxstech.Traxstech is very good, but expensive and they are unable to keep up with orders right now. You might not get their product for weeks. Russell will respond promptly to your inquiry and get you set up. Very easy to talk to.
I have a set of these and live about 20 minutes from him. The craftsmanship is 2nd to none and a ton of guys use them over here on erie.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk