Myrtle Beach fishing

Hey Matt.
I was going to try to hook up with Bill Me Sportsfishing before I took on a new job. From what I read they target Makos trolling in late spring, May ish. Plenty other tuna, marlin etc in the same waters. 200 lb Mako is pretty amazing and they taste great too.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

• Like 1

Murrells Inlet a few miles south has good head boat fishing off shore. Fishing piers such as Apache RV park are good, North Myrtle Beach also has offshore fishing and inlet fishing. Beach fishing is every where. My favorite deal is Murrells inlet, check it out.

[emoji106]

Murrells Inlet a few miles south has good head boat fishing off shore. Fishing piers such as Apache RV park are good, North Myrtle Beach also has offshore fishing and inlet fishing. Beach fishing is every where. My favorite deal is Murrells inlet, check it out.

Sent from my VS996 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• 2 weeks later...

A 26' Grady White landed a 1,000 pound tuna off Oregon Inlet on a video show out of Wanchese, NC. 45 miles off shore in the gulf stream this season. Now if you want action there you go.  Groups of up to six anglers charter a boat and go home with a years supply of tuna processed by a commercial factory there. Travel from New York is in a van and a ten hour drive from here. Search out Wanchese and Oregon inlet fishing sites.