Wtb, 3ft or 4ft tracks

A friend of mine just bought two 48' tracks made by muddy creek for $150.00 brand new... guess there

is a new game in town and not so expensive.... poor richards in erie carries them I haven't checked to see where else, but they are nice and well made and half the price of some of the others..

Been trying for 5 days now, website sucks, gets stuck on shipping details, talked to owner said I can pay by PayPal will send me invoice. 2 days later,zero,nothing,.
Love the pricing but customer service is horrible. Muddy creek needs to fix there website

Sent from my SM-G998U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

4 hours ago, steelie1975 said:

Been trying for 5 days now, website sucks, gets stuck on shipping details, talked to owner said I can pay by PayPal will send me invoice. 2 days later,zero,nothing,.
Love the pricing but customer service is horrible. Muddy creek needs to fix there website

1 hour ago, Eyecatcher said:

Muddy Creek is right down the road from me and are the real deal.  Website may suck but send him a text/call.  His stuff is top notch and well worth the price.  Glad you reminded me, I have to pick some up as well.  

did you not read my post? i did contact and still nothing, been ghosted for 2 more days now total, so i took my business else ware and only payed $10 bucks more than through him and they shipped same day i ordered. had over a week to get my order and send me a paypal invoice. its not that hard.

Sorry, didn’t mean to interrupt, just wanted to relay my positive experiences with Muddy Creek.  My first boat that I rigged, he was nice enough to come right to my house and measure the boat up.  I realize I live very close to him, but he didn’t have to do that.

Every other time I’ve tried to get ahold of him, he’s gotten back to me if he didn’t answer.  He’s a small shop and the only one who answers the phone (I believe it’s his cell).

Glad you were able to order elsewhere, busy time of year for all of them.

I have a new 48” Cisco track and a 36” Cisco track used one year in Rochester for $130

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

I'd buy both those tracks if they're universal and will accept Bert's holders

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

It was a 2 week process total, gave the guy tons of chances, just dropped the ball with me,
Made post figuring someone maybe had some laying around, post time doesn't reflect how much time I had invested

So you started this post Saturday a week ago tomorrow....but he had over a week to complete your order and didnt? What am I missing here?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

That's great. Wish I lived closer to em, then wouldn't have wasted my time

Sorry, didn’t mean to interrupt, just wanted to relay my positive experiences with Muddy Creek.  My first boat that I rigged, he was nice enough to come right to my house and measure the boat up.  I realize I live very close to him, but he didn’t have to do that.

Every other time I’ve tried to get ahold of him, he’s gotten back to me if he didn’t answer.  He’s a small shop and the only one who answers the phone (I believe it’s his cell).

Glad you were able to order elsewhere, busy time of year for all of them.