Sold / Closed Cannon 9" pedestal risers

I have a pair of older style Cannon 9" risers. I used them to create an elevated trolling board across the stern of a smaller boat I no longer have, they brought the riggers up to a nice standing height for me instead of always having to kneel to rig lines.

Each of the 4 cast aluminum bases has both 2 1/2" and 4" square bolt patterns. The 4" spaced holes are smooth for through bolting into deck plates. These are the holes I used and they show some wear from bolt heads. The 2 1/2" spaced holes are tapped with threads and are unused on both (threads are clean and corrosion-free).

Functionally they are very strong and rigid, and while installations can certainly vary from one boat to the next, I always felt confident leaning against the board mounted between them with my 280lb. 

The standard 9" height could be lowered by trimming the aluminum tube between the cast aluminum bases. The tubing is designed to be run completely through the bases and set-screwed in place flush with the top and bottom base surfaces. The minimum height these could be configured to is about 4 3/4" with the bases touching each other and the tube trimmed accordingly. You could also go taller with longer tubing, if my memory serves me right I think Cannon made them up to 12" tall.

$90 seems like a fair price. That's 4 bases at $20 each + $10 to cover shipping. They were about 50% more when new. 

I may need to disassemble them for packing and shipping in a USPS Flat Rate box (there are 4 set screws for each riser assembly) - if so, you will need to reassemble them with an Allen wrench.

Payment, you choose one or the other:

PayPay Friends and Family $90 shipped with tracking by USPS to your standard USPS address.

- or - 

PayPal Goods and Services $93 shipped with tracking by USPS to your standard USPS address.

Please post your interest in the thread and also message me through LOU mail.

1484405254_IMG_0748(2).thumb.JPG.1371fd5beb986213d4369d28820ae850.JPG

Edited by John E Powell