Transom Down rigger bar

Not sure how good you can see this one. I made it from pressure treated lumber. The upright piece is a 2x4 and the top is a piece of 5/4 decking. My Starcraft had a thin aluminum bar running across at the front of the motor well. I tried mounting my riggers to that but it was too flexible, so I made this and bolted it to the existing aluminum. I also used pieces of aluminum angle to bolt it to the gunnels for extra support. You can see part of the one on the Starboard side if you click on the picture to make it bigger. I may have a better picture of it at home but this is the best pic I have on my work computer.

So, to keep you guys from drowning in your drool over my step-daughter, I have changed the picture as you requested. Well, there still is a fish in the picture but you can see the downrigger board better. Guys, meet my lab, Duke. He's really nice looking too, don't you think?!?! And yes, I know that the piece of aluminum angle is on the port side in this picture. :lol:

PqICOqr.jpg

Stepdaughter??? What step daughter? Oh...is that a girl in the picture?

I am sure you misunderstand. Ray's obvious statement "Can't see it very good"...The "it" is meant to imply the rigger board. "Do you have a Pic without the :inlove::inlove: Fish :inlove::inlove: "

Ray is so enthralled over the nice brownie that he is having trouble focusing on the rigger board in question...Tough to control oneself when others have access to such beauty while folks as myself can only just dream....Under 40 days till the boats getting wet!!