for sale : usa Reel Cool Lures Trolling Spoons

Reel Cool Lures started two years ago and all are made by two kids who love to fish. Our Reel Cool 3 7/8 inch honeycomb pattern trolling spoons are all hand-painted by airbrushing by my 13 year old son. We also have worm harnesses and Strike rigs for Tip ups. www.reelcoollures.com to order. 

IMG_20210302_131038_108.jpg

Welcome to the site. Nice looking stuff. Only question I really got is how do you get your teenage kids to do anything productive? I like the hammered spoons. I'll be ordering a few things. I'd really like a bunch of them hooks you got on your quick strike rigs. I can't find them anywhere and my supply is dwindling.

Thank you! Yes, it is a rather odd phenomenon that both my kids love to fish and love being little entrepreneurs vs the typical teenagers. LOL! We started Reel Cool Lures when they lost some lures one day when fishing in the weeds and asked if they could learn to make more. They learned to tie knots and airbrush. My son practiced, practiced, practiced airbrushing and by now he's amazing at it. (Proud Parent brag there lol) We are now in 11 Bait & Tackle shops across NYS and Hardware stores and continue to hopefully grow. Looking forward to being part of this site! 

10 minutes ago, Reel Cool Lures said:

We just use stainless steel because it gives good flash on the back and allows for better paint adhesion in our experience. 

Thanks for the follow up.

Great to hear a family building lures together and putting out a great product, good luck with your enterprise and hope the "kids" knock it out the park someday. I would order some of your  spoons if I didn't have 5,000 or so in my collection, very cool story. No Reel Cool story (and lures).............PD

ps. Mikey P I know you have that many too!!

13 hours ago, PD Buoy said:

Great to hear a family building lures together and putting out a great product, good luck with your enterprise and hope the "kids" knock it out the park someday. I would order some of your  spoons if I didn't have 5,000 or so in my collection, very cool story. No Reel Cool story (and lures).............PD

ps. Mikey P I know you have that many too!!

Oh Pete you're something else! You might be right though! Lol.