A pretty successful shakedown trip! Had some electronics issues with the fish hawk and fish finder overlapping! Had to switch some frequencies and everything worked perfectly! 

picked  up these 2 browns as part of a double header. One on a rigger 10 feet down 50 back in 20 fow on a greasy chicken wing stinger and the other hit on the planer right after on a small black and white  rapela.  We were right in front of ship builders creek when they hit.  

2E3A7754-C641-41A0-AC43-1B3A953FE66F.jpeg

56B7E681-4469-4EA1-ABB6-625BBCD43EA1.jpeg

5102BD44-2EA6-477A-9DF7-1B69837828F2.jpeg

Edited by adesalvo
  • Like 3

Nice job...I was in the same neighborhood. 2/3 Esmeralda Bay Rat. Things turned off for me around 10 am. I couldn’t keep my boat straight in the wind and change my set so I settled for along boat ride to end the day. IMG_4720.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

• Like 1

Oh yeah.. sorry.

water had a good stain and no mudline surprisingly after the waves on Friday! Water 10ft down was 39.1 to .9 depending on the location.  

36 minutes ago, Justy-Joe Sportfishing said:

Great fish guys! How was water clarity? Water temps?

Thanks

• Like 1

13 hours ago, invasahata said:

Nice job...I was in the same neighborhood. 2/3 Esmeralda Bay Rat. Things turned off for me around 10 am. I couldn’t keep my boat straight in the wind and change my set so I settled for along boat ride to end the day. IMG_4720.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

We got on the PM bite because I wasn’t going out on the lake until it was above freezing.

That’s my lower limit.