Sold / Closed Kicker/Trolling Motors for Sale

I have three two-stroke tiller motors for sale. All have original service manuals.

1992 15 H.P Evinrude with a long shaft manual start (20”). (Dark blue engine). I upgraded to a new 4-stroke kicker last year so no longer need this one. Motor has rectifier/regulator to charge boat batteries while running and a new prop. Comes with gas tank and new fuel line -----SOLD

1970 9.5 H.P Evinrude with a short shaft (15”) manual start (white and light blue engine). We used this on the back of a 14’ aluminum boat for many years on Seneca Lake but put a new 4-stroke on that boat this year. -----SOLD

1974 6 H.P Johnson with long shaft (20”) manual start (white and tan engine). This engine is like new and was only used a handful of times as a kicker on a Penn Yan in Seneca Lake. ---- SOLD

All start and run as they should. I have videos of all of them running this past weekend that I can send along if interested. The files were just too big to upload here. Send me a PM if interested. Pick up in Trumansburg NY

IMG_1052.JPGIMG_1053.JPGIMG_1057.JPGIMG_1063.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

IMG_1046.JPG

IMG_1047.JPG

IMG_1049.JPG

IMG_1045.JPG

IMG_1058.JPG

IMG_1060.JPG

IMG_1069.JPG

IMG_1064.JPG

IMG_1065.JPG

Edited by Great_Laker